DRS system is a very cost-effective Universal Type Digital Radiography system with the integrated a detector stand which is designed to allow sychronizing movement with the X-ray Tube. The system is composed of a floor-mounted tube stand and a universal type detector stand with variable height and positions, It, allows to take exposures of patients in standing, sitting or laying position.
1. Integration with HIS/RIS, or PACS is available through support of DICOM 3.0 standard.
2. Support Anatomical Programmed Radiography(APR) function
3. Automatic Exposure Control (AEC) function as optional specification
4. Digital Flat Panel Detector is used for excellent digital image.
5. Self-diagnose function.
6. It can obtain various and accurate diagnostic information from a single session.
7. Tube Stand
Vertical Movement : Min350mm~ Max 1800mm
Longitudinal Travel : 2,420mm
Lateral Travel : 242mm
Column Rotation : ±180˚
Tube Rotation : ±180˚
Inherent Filtration : 1.2mm Al
Dimension (Unit :mm): 2000(L) x 630(W) x 715(H)
Maximum patient weight : 227kg (500lb)
Foot brakes for wheels
9. Detector Stand
Vertical Movement : Min 350mm ~ Max 1800mm
Detector Tilting : ±90˚
Synchronized Detector Stand with Tube Stand