Conventional X-ray CST-21HF is a high-tech high-frequency device designed for use in internal medicine department, surgical department and the department of family medicine.
It integrates the x-ray tube, control panel, and the x-ray imaging table into single equipment. The x-ray imaging is simple and it can be installed even in a small space. It is also economical to use as it only requires general home use electrical power. CST-21HF is highly advanced x-ray equipment that can obtain stable, clear and acute images with high frequency method
1. High frequency inverter type generator.
2. Wide range of configuration available in all power rating allows
selections of most economical system
3. Self-diagnostic circuitry with error code reporting
(Filament error, Rotor error, overload etc.)
4. Optimal exposure factors selection as anatomically programmed
5. Digital console with anatomical programmed radiography (APR)
6. Multiple microprocessor control-high reproducibility and linearity.