It offers quick diagnosis of any animal body part. It combines superior functions, is compactly designed for tabletop use for the convenient x-ray imaging of animals.
It also offers simple operation and x-ray imaging conditions. Proper X-ray collimation will prevent useless X-ray dose to the animal & operator and reduce scattering x-ray so that user can get clearer and sharper image
1. Features a compact design that enables x-ray imaging even in a small
2. Equipped with an overload protection circuit to protect the x-ray tube.
3. The optimal x-ray imaging conditions according to animal body size are
4. High frequency inverter type generator
5. mAs control by mAs Integrator
6. Digital console with anatomical programmed radiography(APR).
7. Self-diagnostic circuitry with error code reporting(Filament error, Rotor
error, overload etc.)
8. Multiple microprocessor control-high reproducibility and linearity